Monday 10 September 2012

Expressions revealed yourself ? I don't think so. For me, it doesn't mean if you want people to see the goods in you, you must be the person that they like. Seriously ? Well well, don't be so naive. You should let yourself to be deaf for a while and proud of yourself. Deaf ? Thing is, people can say whatever they want. Should you listen to them ? No. But as long as you know what has been said by them was true, you can take it as a compliment.

Words can't change me. The only thing that can change me is my self-awareness. Yes, Im a stubborn. Stubborn to change myself to become someone who can satisfy others. What for ? My friends' laughters never ends as they said I am funny. I am ? I don't know. What I know is, I can't stop talking when I was together with people who make me feel comfortable. I appreciate them so much. Those strangers gonna hate me.  

Jugde me. It get real fancy.


No comments: