Sunday 9 September 2012

Maybe it's true. Maybe not. When people said that "Your words might define who you are". How do i supposed to believe that rumor whereas I'd live in a world that full of lies and hypocrites ? If I ask this question to anyone, I know they don't have any ideas to answer it. No matter how I've tried to be such a good girl, people still judge me. People won't satisfied with me at all as long as they still dont know the wholly bout me. People gonna say that, say this and bla bla bla. There's a time which I can't be myself although I don't want to and I have to. Especially when nowadays I've been exposed to various kind of people. It was tough for me to resist such a lot of influences. Although most of them were my friends, I won't be such a dumb girl as I've to follow every single word that has been said by them. Sometimes, silents is the best policy for me. I've been through a lot of tough moments. Yes, I'd love to make mistakes which is I'll learn from it to educate myself and be ready to face the real world. Im eighteen. And now i knew that world is not too beautiful as much as my imagination did. Thing is, it's better for you to be a good listener than be such a sweet talker. You didn't realized what have you said and from that people will simply label you as what they want too. So, beware. But, when people has labelled me, like anything, their thoughts about me, all i want to say is

I never care. I never was.

No comments: