Tuesday 20 March 2012

Part Of Me

I know Im beautiful, but I just keep saying no. Part of me is cute, but theres still got people who didnt like me. Didnt like me? Yup , did not like me.  Its all because, I am FATTY GIRL. I am a fat girl since I was a kid. I was so cute and damn white. My eyes were wide open. People were like me. But, day by day my weight keep gaining. Since that , i became fat. I tak kisah apa org cakap pasal diri I . As long as Im happy with my family, and myself, I tried to be 'Happy Go Lucky'. Tipulah kalau I tak nak kurus mcm org lain. I want people to believe in my own potential. With my fat body, people always thought that I cant do anything like they did. Senang cerita , I am useless.

Insyaallah, one fine day, I'll change. People around me always supporting me. Thanks :) No matter what it is, I always be myself. I wont be like anyonelse to make people proud. Cuma diri saya ini :D

2 comments:

Liz Duan said...

ada ke org tak suka you for being big...just ignore those people and move on...

She's Norreen said...

ade je kak oi ... diorg ingat kita ni tak guna . si gemuk yg lembab .. hurrmmm