Saturday 10 March 2012

First Love


Everyone thought that first love never ends. Memang betul, first love brought you happiness. Happiness that you get besides your family. Tapi, when someone get too excited about their relationship (especially perempuan) , everythings fine in their eyes. Mostly , its all about their partner.

Aku sendiri pernah mengalaminya. I know how was its feels like. Im so happy, ignored about his weakness, always taking care about him. The most important thing was, shared my problems with him. On that time (newly in a relationship), men can become such a good listener. But , we never know what will happen soon.

Everythings are beautiful when you're being in a new relationship.

Its a fact. Facts never lie. Because, this situation had been experienced by million women in this universe. And , Im one of them. Aku tak cakap yang aku sekarang tengah kecewa. Tak , I just wanted to share. To share with all of you about taking care of your feelings.

The moment when I kept trying to be the best for him , I didnt realize that Im suffering. Sakit hati, cemburu, marah, geram, terasa... All this thing was a common for me. I never tell anything at him. Because Im afraid he will hurt with my words. Felt guilty to me. Until one fine day, myself burst into anger.

Everthing was ended afterby. Since that, aku dilayan seperti orang asing. No more laughter, no more story, and no more jokes happened to us. Almost everyday, my tears became my bestfriend. But no knows. Now I knew that , jangan terlalu mengharap kepada seorang lelaki. Cuma sekarang, when I looked at his picture, Im pissed off. Maybe its a sign for me , that hes not for me. well , he will marry soon. Do you know how sad am I...

Kenapa kebencian tu datang selepas sayang itu pergi... kenapa ?
Bukankah lebih elok jika benci itu datang dulu kemudian sayang ?


I hope, he'll find his happiness. And I, keep on moving forward to make my family proud of me. NO more tears. Just laughter. Laughter....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sis..
aq phm....learn from mistakes..
and never repeat it..
may you will always happy..
make we proud..:)

She's Norreen said...

yes sure . i'd learn from mistakes . insyallah and thanks :)