Thursday 22 March 2012

Crashed by Tons of Reality


Freek face. The cutest pictures of mine. Hmm, biarlah muka I macam ni. But no one knows of what I've thought. SPM 2011 dah lepas. And yesterday was one of my awakening day in my life. Terkejut dengan result sendiri. I went to my school with my cousin. Yup , I am not being one of the best students, but the first word that came out from my mouth was , ALHAMDULILLAH. I am not so good like others, but I'd believe in my ability and skills. Especially in arts. I compared my results with my friends, and yeahh, some of them were better than mine, some of them were bad than mine. I never thought that my result are so annoying. (but seems my mom wanted to tear my result into small pieces. Kalau tengok muka dia masa tu, Ya allah , istighfar je aku :i) So , I've decided to update my request in UPU. For those who doesnt update yet, you can click the line at this bottom.
Reminders, please be sure of what will you choose. Your choice is your future. I would like to further my studies in Art and Design. But its my first choice. My second choice is Interior design (how cool is that). Next is Culinary Arts and lastly Pengurusan dan Teknologi Pejabat. Hopefully I can redeem back my proud of being anak tunggal kepada Noraini jaafar. I wanted to make she proud of me. Insyallah. Tapi , I akan berpegang pada kata-kata Allah, "Allah tidak akan membantu mereka yang tidak berusaha" .
I just want to say, dont be afraid. eventhough people might say what youre doing is not cool or is not right. I bet you will not regret. As long as you stay to be who you are and what you love to do.
shesNorreen



4 comments:

Liz Duan said...

i like that part of making your mom proud...amin...nobel intention

Dazzling said...

Yes true..Alhamdulilah wit wat u got and always target for a better one in future.

She's Norreen said...

yes , betul tuh ... insyallah lah kan .

She's Norreen said...

i hope so sis :)