Wednesday 28 March 2012

A.I.E.W (All I Ever Wanted)


Silence kills me.

All people got their intention in many things. I am one of the millions people in this world. I might not be the luckiest person , but I am surrounded with those people that I loved so much. Especially my family.... MAMA :> Well people, I've wished that my dream will be fulfill by Allah (insyaallah).

Dream or wishes ? Hmmm .___. My words cant describe All I Ever Wanted in my life. Lets my fingertips do its job . HA HA HA :D

All I Ever Wanted ,

-Allah-
-Die in Iman-
-Make my mom proud-
-Always been forgiven by mom-
-Further my studies in Art & Design-
-Graduate-
-Have my own iPhone 4S-
-My body become slimmer-
-My own Alza Perodua-
-Dapat Anugerah Dekan-
-Go to Haji with my mom-
-Go to Paris -
-Marry soon :P-
-My big family to believe in me-
-Wake up in the morning in Paris-
-Meet Adam Lambert-
-Shake hands with Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohammad-
-Have been purpose by my man in a romantic place-
-Jodoh yang baik-
-Buy my mom a house-
-Meet my identical f a t h e r again-
-Meet my ex-schoolmate in JB-
-Be happy always-
-Have my own bussiness company-
-My nieces to call me Auntie-
-Watching movies with Nash-
-People supporting me in what I loved to do-
-My laptop designed with doodle-
-Have my own room with my own artwork on the wall-
-Buy a lot of tudung-
-Kill Dzul Asyraf (hahha)-
-Engage A.S.A.P-
-Have a 50inches TV Plasma with 3D-
-My body slimmer again-
-After iPhone 4S, Blackberry Bold 4 (or either one)-
-Shopping without worry about the price tags-
-Go to 3OH3! gigs concert-
-Succeed in my life-
-Become a lecturer (depends on my studies)-
-Have my own car when Im 20 years old-
-Before I die, my 'taubat' have been accepted by Him-
-Change into real Muslimah-
-Debate with those intellegent person-
-Wars ends-
-Mother Earth free from disaster resulting from industrial-
-Die before the end of the day-

Yes, before the end of the day.
THE END
Shes'sNorreen

3 comments:

Dazzling said...

Dear Norreen..Congrats for being ambitious and have target in your life. you CAN always achieve it if you really serious and stay focus. You are SMART but you always take things for granted..time is short.. :)

Dazzling said...

We are always behind you to support you..Hidopp Norreenn!!!

She's Norreen said...

terima kasih :') nak berubah , but , susah jugak nak buat mcm tu kan . hmmm .