Thursday 12 April 2012

Friends are Love


Illyana , Jannah & Me
Raz Nuraina & Me
Yes we are friends and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter.  I wouldn't mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you, reading the back half of the paper while you read the front.  We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often.  I don't want to lose this happy space where I have found someone who is smart and easy and doesn't bother to check her diary when we arrange to meet.

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You too?! I thought I was the only one." Hahahaha :D I think if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff. Yeah !


No comments: