Sunday 22 April 2012

Again.

And this, again.

I was too busy with my artworks. Well , my passion is arts. So, it
shouldnt be a big deal for me to complete all of my sketches 
in the midnight.

Its almost dawn. Is it time to eat ? I guessed so.

Bibik seangkatan dunia mula beraksi.
(Its time for the maids to act)

Hello, my girlfriend is coming. Im excited. But..

Do I look handsome ? OMG, shes coming !

Nash : Zara, I've bought you a sandal. Hope you like.
Zara : Really ? Thanks . Where is it ?

Nash : Its over there. Under the big umbrella in front of you.

Zara : Ohh , I've found it, Nash. But..

Zara : Why this sandal is too Bigg ? You gotta be kidding me.
Okay, we're done here. Its over ! Bye Nash.

Nash : Hmmm, how dare she said that to me. I dont have any money
 to buy a new pair of sandal. So, thats why I took my dad's sandal to
 give to her as a present. Hmmm.

But heyy, I know there still other girls out there. So, why should I be sad
 just because of a girl. I should be happy because I already have a girlfriend.
Shes my mum :)

No comments: